JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hualālai - Cat Size Part 1

Dex-chan lover
So I'm thinking this "lava rock" has something to do with unlocking or manifesting stands. Going by the fact the this supposed to like be Part 5 and 6 mashed together I think that "lava rock" will eventually evolve jodios stand like the stand arrow did for giorno and the green baby from part 6. And the monetary affect is because the "lava rock" is not a complete version of whatever it is and if anyone touches this "lava rock" it attracts what the holder desires. In this case jodio wants alot of money so it attracts whatever has monetary value or whatever can make jodio money. And through this "lava rock" jodio is going to get wealthy like he says in the beginning of this part

Dex-chan lover
So I'm thinking this "lava rock" has something to do with unlocking or manifesting stands. Going by the fact the this supposed to like be Part 5 and 6 mashed together I think that "lava rock" will eventually evolve jodios stand like the stand arrow did for giorno and the green baby from part 6. And the monetary affect is because the "lava rock" is not a complete version of whatever it is and if anyone touches this "lava rock" it attracts what the holder desires. In this case jodio wants alot of money so it attracts whatever has monetary value or whatever can make jodio money. And through this "lava rock" jodio is going to get wealthy like he says in the beginning of this part
Maybe the lava rock originates from a structure similar to the devil's palm in part 7

Double-page supporter
I really hope they show off November Rain's full stand page next chapter, I'm really curios as to what the stand did to get rid of the threads since the only thing we know is that it makes things heavier. Also kinda expected pink guy to betray the group but no this quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
make a stone mask out of the "Lava rock", what's the worst that can happen?
A stone mask that attracts stand users to each other. A "gravity" causing stand?

Hm 🤔
What if a stone mask made of Lava rock worn by Dio injected Lava Rock minerals into his blood stream and basically made him a less powerful, walking Lava rock?

DIO could attain anything he wanted by it being drawn to him in some limited fashion.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope they show off November Rain's full stand page next chapter, I'm really curios as to what the stand did to get rid of the threads since the only thing we know is that it makes things heavier. Also kinda expected pink guy to betray the group but no this quickly.
I think it removes weight/matter from whatever it hits, at least temporarily.
Like the first chapter, the cops skin didn't pierce, but started evaporate with each rain drop. I assume they return to the original location after a while if exiting stand range/stand deactivation.

That's the extent of my "knowledge".
I don't see enough of the stand ability to know it's potential.

It looks like a close range stand, maybe medium power like Gold Experience, but maybe not as strong as Star Platinum strength wise?

I wish more JoJo's could have had more than just close range punch barrages plus some magic power. This one looks kind of interesting, but it's still not a different stand type.

dude i am soooo rooting for dragona x paco and this chapter gave me hope 🥹🥹 fr tho jodio is dope, his stand ability is pretty limited it seems but he’s able to use it really creatively

Dex-chan lover
bruh this is so short 😭 also i honestly did expect usagi to just dip but i feel like he might come back to help but not so sure on that

Users who are viewing this thread