JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Hualālai - Cat Size Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they may have taken a bit too big of a risk by going somewhere with so much Value...
And damn, don't kill the cats for failing once when they had to deal with 4 Stand users at teh same time!

Dead cats? I'm reading JoJo i was waiting for dogs brutally dying, not cats brutaly dying
I'm disappointed in Araki and i will rate this manga as 0/10

Gdi I haven't really had to deal with animals dying in a cruel ways since Part 4... I'm disappointed its back (if only because it hits home for me and I have a personal issue with that kind of thing), but I can't say it doesn't fit the scenario. Whoever those cats failed is piiiiiiisssssseeeedddd and needed to send a message... that's how mafia works...

Dex-chan lover
Why would Araki bring up "the story of one boy become filthy rich" in the middle. They all gonna fuck up really badly aren't they?

Also at the rate the story is going plus hiatus I guess I should just forget this series even exists. I'll check back in 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
i'm curious as to who the big bad will be in this part. are they another race like the rock humans or is it just another kira. anyways, rock aside, i suggest they avoid a plane ride back since joestars are notoriously unlucky when it comes to flying machines. come to think of it, they've had bad luck with all forms of transportation but still especially planes.

Dex-chan lover
i'm curious as to who the big bad will be in this part. are they another race like the rock humans or is it just another kira. anyways, rock aside, i suggest they avoid a plane ride back since joestars are notoriously unlucky when it comes to flying machines. come to think of it, they've had bad luck with all forms of transportation but still especially planes.
The only mode of transport that was luck was the giant space craft made out of volcanic rock.

Oh wait is there a connection ?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain the lava rock? I still not quite understand the concept
Anything of monetary value gets drawn to the rock, the more expensive the more likely it gets attracted to it

Dragona had his $20 swiped by some rando and that rando spent it, then Paco who was already getting drinks for them ended up complaining to the cashier about a fly that came out of his Sprite, he got a free drink + a refund for it....which happened to be the same $20 Dragona had stolen from him

Dex-chan lover
do not let hiroyuki use the lava rock inside a luxury watch store

the mountain-farm-raised magicians red chicken burritos were a nice touch

Dex-chan lover
Man this was a great chapter. Really happy with the buildups in this Part so far.

Also
"This is the story of one boy becoming filthy rich"

Why do I start to feel like this is an implication that everyone besides Jodio will die by the end?

Dex-chan lover
Araki loves his animal cruelty. Also the properties of this lava rock is kinda confusing.

I know that things of value are drawn to it but what defines "value". Objective or personal value? Rohans drawings may bring in monetary value through sales but they also have a bit of personal value. Are we going to get into abstract concepts like time = value? Whatever it is I'm hyped to see the progression of a JoJo manga from start to finish since I became a fan in 2016. Hope that Araki doesn't write himself into a corner like part 8 though.
Inb4 the plane will become "value" and they will crash it.

Dex-chan lover
1. It's interesting all about the "value" of the lava rock effect
2. Ooh, now they're in trouble, I'm guessing the watch is alongside the rock behind the pin of her chest?
3. Poor cats, I liked em, but as always, Araki killing animals for fun haha

Dex-chan lover
There little feeling of sadness seeing jojo keep being mentioned by people in other Manga chapter comment but they not event try to read this or leaving comment in here, as fan's there little sadness in my chest
How come nobody wants to read this or comment? Or low amount of people that care? Lack of hype? Prob lots of people dropped JoJo after part 8's ending. I'm dropping JOJOlands right now myself. I just don't like it at all. Idk what else to tell you other than at least we had DiU. Peace.

if this part is Breaking Bad copy:

1. Neo-Nazi
2. Wife who cheat on husband once and be judged harshly by fanbase
3. Minerals

cant wait for some slippy lawyer show up.

Fed-Kun's army
wouldn't be a jojo part without the usual cruel and unnecesary killing of animals
rip to those cats they didnt deserve to go out like that

Users who are viewing this thread