JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Let's Go Look at Expensive Watches

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell that was so sudden, now i can't help imagining Jodio doing title drops while doing mundane things
Jodio brushing his teeth
Looks up at the mirror and sees his reflection

THE JOJOLANDS
uhs49u.png

This was a genuinely really fun chapter. It reminded me a lot of something out of Part 4, and I really love the chemistry of this crew so far. Thank you for the quality translation, Dogpark!

we just got a Jobro dispense right here... poor guy

and stealing things from valuable shops and getting caught? some part 3 vibes here
all looking good

Damn. Now I see why there's Paco saying "This wasn't my fault" in brackets, lol. Didn't like the chapter when it just came out, but rereading it really made me laugh.
Also, that scene with a seller falsely accusing Dragona and Usagi in stealing. It remembered me the shakedown road arc, when Josuke was moved next to a fish tank and broke it.
Thank you for your hard work, dogpark!!

Theory tells me this rock as got to be some sort of rock human or relating to Johnny or Tooru If the whole SBR Universe has been revolved around Luck and Misfortune Calamities if you will

Part 7 Corpse Parts Cause D4C love Train and any misfortune or calamities go to someone else and Johnny Cursed Himself and his family from it forcing him to kill himself to safe his son
Part 8 Tooru bring Calamities to anyone who pursues
Part 9 this Lava Rock Attracting Fortune

Users who are viewing this thread