JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a Disturbing opening scene with the cops, but overall a Great & Bizarre Chapter! Can't wait to see Jodio's adventures! And I'm hoping someone linked to Gappy is at the villa! This is gonna be great! Longest Chapter of Jojo since SBR Chapter 25 which held the longest chapter title for seventeen years! Seventeen!
Now to wait a month for the next!

Comentario en español para que la comunidad de JoJo latina se haga sentir, un placer empezar una nueva parte con todo el fandom!
Let's have fun with part 9! it's going to be a first for a lot of people (including me) to read start to finish a JoJo part while it's being written, i loved Jodio and November Rain and i'm hoping to see gappy or any other part 8 characters

yessir a few hours ago peak finally dropped now i can finally read monthly again because i was reading jojolion monthly but then it ended

Is the usage of he/him pronouns and the term brother being used intentionally by araki, or a translation thing, it appears dragona is trans, if it is intentional i hope they would start being referred to as a woman later, though with the name DRAGona, i hope this isnt a confusion of drag culture with being trans by araki. but other than that, its a great part, cant wait to see what comes next from araki.

Users who are viewing this thread