Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

thanks for the orangescans for TLing this series
the raw already at chapter 31
keep it up !!

eww wtf the angel is pretty I guess but at the same time she looks supa ugly..... well idrk what's up just my opinion I guess

and thank you for updating (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

@Uniuniunicorn
maybe because it looks like a human shaped puppet that got wings pasted at the back?
looks kinda beautiful but doesnt look alife going a bit further it looks like a mockery of life

I'm hoping this builds to some actual interesting and dramatic character development, and doesn't just stay on an eternal power trip plot like Overlord that ends up getting old and and boring. x.x

@Klesk
I think she becomes more human because she starts to interact more with people and spare some humans instead on going on pure rampages.

This manga gives me the feeling of starcraft and its awesome. (The archaea = zergs)

I'm in deep in volume 5 WN now and she's still going on and on repeatedly about
"oh well, they can do that unlike in the game, it's my miscalculation.."

I mean, bruh c'mon, do that naïve stuff in the early chapter, weren't she supposed to be intelligence character ?
And, I think it's annoying that her character development heavily dependent on when she fall "unconscious" like every 2 unnecessary chapter to
meet and have spiritual counseling with this random angel and demon character.
It's start good, it doesn't take pretty bad turn, it's just leaving a lot of holes and too easy and simplistic predictable plot leave me a little down, still worth something if you don't expect a Whoa!.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
This is for everyone that loves the series (me included). J-Novel announced a physical version of volume 1! 🙌 It’s coming out on October 5th. Here’s the link to the tweet. 👇

https://mobile.twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/1364067546199171078

Fed-Kun's army
Hoping for actual unironically evil protag this time and not "OOH SHE'S SCARY BECAUSE HER SERVANTS ARE MONSTERS"
Fuck you Overlord

Users who are viewing this thread