Josei Danshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - My Secret's Out?!

those guys should just die n get kick in the crotch 100 times with a hot heavy hammer

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wish someone recorded those two harassing ageha so that pochi and her could end their entire career (the two boys, not the band’s career)

Fed-Kun's army
Those guys are such scumbags, I hope they get what is coming to them

Dex-chan lover
I think there's something called juvenile jail/detention center and crime record, should've called the police with their previous rape-attempt

Power Uploader
@endo54
These stories frequently seem to take place in a universe where sexual harassment and violence is not a crime, and thank god for that.

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sucks for Pochi.

If those were my kids bullying some guy for crossdressing I'd be pissed. Apparently they got enough free time in their free time to bully someone for their choice of wear? That probably be a whole year of grounding and then some.

You got time to lean, you got time to clean or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
I know this sounds odd, but this chapter is much more hard-hitting and emotional than the child-abuse and spousal-abuse chapter.

I think it's because we've spent so much time with Pochi and seen how much it means to him to find somewhere to belong and express himself, and that he's been so harassed for so long and put up with so much misandry that seeing that his only friends will probably reject him would naturally end up with sadness.

For FMC's backstory, we're just told it in a one-off by some nameless character and not shown the struggle or how it impacted her to any meaningful extent. That's where this chapter works and the others fail.

zia

@Tamerlane It's not odd. Honestly, I never actually focused on child-abuse/bullying to begin with but, only being absorbed by the drama. Because why not, it's pretty realistic pov knowing those two just being kids (of course it's still wrong lol). Yeah it's surreal, but the point is to know that we're aware of the character position. And then we came to the conclusion cause, we all know the secrets gonna revealed sooner or later, and so it goes. The latter part is emotional with MC decide to not run away (That the point the character has develop and grow up, shounen manga style lol).

Also, there's also something that hits me when Ageha ask him to go home (knowing Ageha is a shut in before whoo) and then make her realize what have been lost. For me nothing actually fails and i accept every imperfections. I enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
Every Non-Shota Male is a Rapist: the manga.

But its nice to see Pochi finally break through Ageha's force field.

Ouch, takes me back to my egg days when I got caught out. Except I did drop out because of it.

Presumably this will go the acceptance route with the band but rejection route with classmates

i really miss when it was just the band's funny angst from ch1-10

i kept reading it after ch10 but i can barely remember a thing.

well at least they found out now and that plot might be interesting, too bad it needed some dumb boring forgettable male characters thrown in to trigger it.

Users who are viewing this thread