Josei Danshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Can You Forgive...?

Fuck that. The two other girls in the band are like oh, we forgive you, Pochi. Fuck them. They don't even consider the fact that they did things that were at least somewhat bad too. At the very least, literally all the talk about how bad guys are and how uncomfortable that must've made Pochi. They even bring up how he must've felt uncomfortable all that time. But nope. Oh, we forgive you, Pochi.

It would be one thing if they even discussed it with him and he just accepted it. I'm not even asking that they necessarily apologize for anything, although that would be nice. I get that they didn't know. But they literally brought up their own behavior and then acted like they didn't have to reflect on it at all. We are so nice for forgiving Pochi. We don't have to think about anything we might have done. Pochi is the one that needs forgiveness. Fuck that.

Pochi being marched into the music room like he's about to become a friendly fire statistic.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we got to see them discuss the situation a bit more. Feels a bit fast...

Curious. Page 15 has an empty dialogue box. Was it intended? It's the fourth one on said page.

Users who are viewing this thread