Josei Danshi

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@zia

Both will happen. They would feel betrayed, they go through angsty trust problems. Then they would eventually become thirsty 🙃. A harem would form, then the first girl would win.

This is on the assumption the entire series doesn't get axed first.

78304b211916207a870929f2097819b2.jpg

Changing the blonde member in the one shot to a glasses girl in the serialization was a mistake

What the fuck man, this is a massive departure from the oneshot in terms of tone.

ah hell.. I hate her -.- I just cant stand that kind of people.. This might have been a good manga but after chapter 2 i just couldn't continue..

She goes around hating men for any reason and then she act way worse... Forcing the kid to dress up as a girl and when he tears up she say ''arent you a guy? Dont cry over such a trivial matter''

Idk maybe ill try some more chapters later hoping it will be better.. but the first 2 made me really wanna just stop

The music effects in this manga make it look like it's sounds terrible instead of good...

Group Leader
Man, this perfectly embodies all the crossdressing manga of the early 2010s. You know, what's with the over-the-top scenes, lucky pervert moments, wholesome ending and of course, the ""romance"". Too bad the part where the girl just listens to some stranger and flies all the way to New goddamn York without any money kinda ruined the pacing a little. But I still love this manga to bits

Great story, don't let the negative comments stop you from reading this. Despite the shocking and discombobulating changes from the one-shot to the serialization the story still ends up pretty dang good, the trip to New York was definitely out of nowhere and threw things off but if you keep with it it's acceptable to ignore the unrealism of it for the sake of the story.

Still wish the one-shot was taken further though, I much preferred the setup of it as It was a more original move that sticks out well compared to other manga of the same category, while the serialization was kinda just cliche as far as boys being crossdressed to do stuff goes... But the conclusion of the story makes up for the cliche start pretty well and cliches become cliches for a reason, they work great(generally).

Users who are viewing this thread