Joshi Kouhei

Wow. This was surprisingly good. It really got going at Chapter 5, and I was enthralled by the story.

While I don't exactly enjoy this the art/manga itself is great, I just wish to know how the story ends, feel free to pm me with spoilers. I can't even find raws to the last volume.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the weirdest things I've ever read, and I'm kind of living for it.

Fed-Kun's army
@nekominiking91, according to MU there are 7 volumes that come out from this manga. The lore in this manga is fascinating even though many of the action and the dialog is quite difficult to follow (at least for me).

couldn't they armor the JK's in a large mecha suit? Or at least get them a skin tight light armor suit? What's the point of the school girl outfits???

@Koies hey dont kink shame the Prophet just because it has a thing for school girls 🙃
I really want someone to pick this up again, it's a real trippy series.

Group Leader
I asked @elemhunter about this probably like a year ago and he said that it was stuck somewhere but (I think) the cleaning had been done so it’s just translation and typesetting. Or something. Too bad, this is like my life retold.

Users who are viewing this thread