Joshi-man - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Highschool Girl is Excited by an Eromanga Artist.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. It's back.

Peer pressure is a bitch, I know, but... But... Fuck's sake, girl. 😔

Dex-chan lover
Going from this situation (denial and huge betraial) to a decent conclusion in 3 chapters seems really forced. Did it got axed?

Dex-chan lover
She fucked up. Usually there is no way to recover from shit like this but hey. Yuri gonna yuri

Dex-chan lover
Going from this situation (denial and huge betraial) to a decent conclusion in 3 chapters seems really forced. Did it got axed?
16 confirmed as the last chapter? Then it is axed for sure.

Dex-chan lover
She fucked up. Usually there is no way to recover from shit like this but hey. Yuri gonna yuri
She can recover. Terao volunteered and she played along. Not great but not something they can't talk through. It's something they always do, just not in this exact way. The issue is more likely that she will be disgusted with herself for once again backing down to pressure.

Plus if anything it's not a yuri thing. The type of shit I see in other non-yuri manga--if this ends in a weird place, it'll just be a manga thing. Bad writing is everywhere (but I don't think this is a bad situation).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She can recover. Terao volunteered and she played along. Not great but not something they can't talk through. It's something they always do, just not in this exact way.

Plus if anything it's not a yuri thing. The type of shit I see in other non-yuri manga--if this ends in a weird place, it'll just be a manga thing. Bad writing is everywhere (but I don't think this is a bad situation).
I was more of a personal opinion. She just threw her under the bus without a moments hesitation. It would completely destroy my image of her if i was the other side.

Dex-chan lover
I was more of a personal opinion. She just threw her under the bus without a moments hesitation. It would completely destroy my image of her if i was the other side.
Yeah but that's why I mentioned that Terao volunteered and Terao has understood her fear of being outed for a bit now. So maybe for you, but Terao hasn't had a big issue with it (although I'm sure it affects her). There might be some issue but I think it'll be more of an problem for our MC because she'll feel like she's succumbed to pressure again. That's something they could handle in 3 chapters. We'll see though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga doesn’t really come off like yuri yuri.
Like, it’s gay, and girls, but it doesn’t fall into the tropes and foibles, and has more of a… shoujo-esque structure?
(Absolutely fair to call it “GL”, I guess? That’s not a term in japan.
It’s kinda limiting, too. Maybe things could be about a bisexual love triangle and NOT have spoilers from the genre tag? Something I bumped into once or twice. Kinda takes the tension out of it)

I’m being pretty pedantic, but BL (in Japan) and yuri are kinda entrenched in a structure and vibe. Historically, they have had some really problematic weirdness in the way they handled things, but the structure is still in place for a lot of things.
Even really grounded, realistic stuff can follow those patterns, though. thank Gd things are getting better at making sense, such as BL having gayness being a thing in the world, not something that the main characters invented, with “you’re an exception“ in there for good measure, and romance not involving SA, orr yuri where gayness isn’t the norm and men exist, but they can still follow those patterns.
Something that’s been a change I’ve seen on pixiv is queer stuff that not only lies outside those tropes, but isn’t even in those sections. “Romance”, “gag comedy”, “slice of life”…
Shit just being gay, without being cookie-cutter.

I’m not saying THIS isn’t doing tropey things, but it’s not giving me the vibes of something where side character end up getting together, and then the class president is involved with the school nurse, and ”relationship troubles” are “one girl completely alienates her girlfriend and goes off to do something, finds out she prefers her girlfriend to doing whatever, then things go back to normal, then a transfer student who was in America for years shows up and starts hitting on one of them”.

I doesn’t know what this is, really. Aside, right now, “cringe”

Dex-chan lover
Thank you again for the chapter I for sure thought this got dropped I gave up hope lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious will the next chapter's be coming soonish? It's been so long I forgot some stuff so I was just gonna wait till it's over and binge it

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious will the next chapter's be coming soonish? It's been so long I forgot some stuff so I was just gonna wait till it's over and binge it
It’s only on chapter 15 in the raws, and I don’t see release dates on the pixiv store, but it’s released SLOOOOOW.

Dex-chan lover
Terao endured a lot of Tanaka's bullshit, I kinda hot that last bit will tip the scale.
They both need a big ass wake-up call. Tanaka deserve a slap as well however.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread