Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita - Ch. 41 - Psychometry

Dex-chan lover
Is this plan supposed to be villainous? Because I for one approve of it wholeheartedly.

Dex-chan lover
You must remember that the MC didn't become a JS, just that his soul took over a JS's body. From this, we can assume that the lolicons won't become lolis by themselves, but will take over the body of preexisting lolis. While the idea itself is charming, one of the main allure of lolis is their innocence and naivete in their interaction with the world around them. Like the majestic emperor penguin, I believe the lolis should be left alone without outside interference in their growth while we simply admire them from the sidelines.
Of course, this could be because the project is still in its preliminary phase and there's a lot of stuff that needs to be polished.
...I can't believe I am putting this much thought into a manga where the basic premise is "30 year old virgin gets turned into a cute loli and does cute loli stuff" but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
btw doutei means virgin so you can just translate it as virgin next time

Dex-chan lover
Stop erasing pre-existing lolis to turn lolicons into lolis! Just use drugs like in "Onii-chan is done for"!

Power Uploader
@7goat If you meant the noises they make when they get nose bleeds, that was originally do-te-. As far as I can tell from the google search results, it seems to just mean nose bleed noises.

Dex-chan lover
@SadaoMaou A most peculiar sound effect, but that's Japan for you. My apologies for being presumptuous.

Group Leader
@7goat wonderfully worded and spoken like a true loli lover.
I'm pretty sure the doutei was just virgin as well in this case but I'm no native

Dex-chan lover
I love this series all i wanted to say and also nice ch, hate how short they have become but good nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a good deal lol. As long as they choose and save the sickly / dying lolis (Ruru after car accident, Ricotta being sickly).

Users who are viewing this thread