Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Ch. 89 - Match

Dex-chan lover
I also wanted to see Lily more shocked
about Hime affection towards Tanaka

Dex-chan lover
I love how this whole drama literally went behind Baka's back. If she were a politician, it would be an obvious case of "innocent king, officials are bad", lol.

@DanJADO After the very fact of Tanaka's existence, nothing will surprise her.

Group Leader
Wota's BL eyes almost activated there when the priest stripping got mentioned lmao

Dex-chan lover
New chapter of Chihayafuru looks different.
Hm, isn't 100% luck game ruins the very idea of contest? Contest supposed to be the battle of skills. Well, anyway it was fun, I'm glad Hime won loosing to Lily would be even more humiliating for her. Lily is way-way out of Hime's league and easy see through her and her issues, so I guess in the end she could help Hime with her insecurities.
Love Ota yaoi-googles and blush. Atta girl. So what was the purpose of Baka's bold cap? Well, I guess this is silly question to ask

@JackOFoxEye
Their collab session still could be the sort of (sexual) date. It's Lily we are talking about. Just imagine amount of views!

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan She's just super condescending and it really pisses me off. Apparently it pisses off Hime too.
But at least she's funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Mikhail I dont know. Her behavior is often bordering on harassment, but overall she is a normal token lesbian character for me.

Dex-chan lover
I like how annoying Baka gets during this match. I never thought I'd miss her idiotic and noisy self this much.

Dex-chan lover
Lily is such a great girl, always looking out for the others (girls of course), now, I'm looking forward to that collab video they'll make!
Lily shouldn't have problem to leave Baka alone but will Baka leave Lily alone? I doubt it... yet, people still hate her xD yare yare

Users who are viewing this thread