Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 4 Ch. 56 - Cavity

Dex-chan lover
The magic chants, it looks like she use an Arabic language, not some random scratch

Double-page supporter
@himeleth Perhaps from a shady businessman like that fortuneteller some chapters ago

Double-page supporter
@Blackstone Either they're in a TOO extreme decorative font or they're just not Arabic characters

@Blackstone @exxp It's traditional Mongolian script. At least, it sure does look a lot like it, I can't read that so I wouldn't know for sure. And Manchu script looks a lot like it.

Dex-chan lover
*reading chapter title*
*reading the actual chapter*
"Well, I don't know what I expected, but this was not it."

Aggregator gang
Such beautiful character development. Brings a tear to my eye. Wasn't enough Yamai chapters lately.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone @exxp @gloeilamp

The script used is (most likely) Gujarati, used in India. The writing seems to be a mixture of syllables (Gujarati characters represent syllables) and numerals, written rather unusually, with the characters written "on top" of each other rather than continuously. That said, I'm not from India, and I can't quite make out many of the characters there, nor actually speak/read Gujarati. (Side note: Majo was probably aiming for Sanskrit, which is written somewhat differently.)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, where did all those teeth come from? (Horror story in the background!)

Dex-chan lover
Majo knows her stuff. Everything about that ritual just screamed PROFESSIONAL!

Dex-chan lover
how much did the dentists pay to have this advertisement?!

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone @exxp @gloeilamp @Ncararc
That's Mongolian. Majo is doing a shamanistic ritual lol. Erleg Khan is pleased.

P9hrZgK.png

Users who are viewing this thread