Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 65 - Scapegoat

Contributor
I see that you sped up this translation so we wouldn’t have to wait for the conclusion. The text over Kikuchi’s SMS profile wasn’t even cleaned up. Not that I’m complaining, as I’m happy that such an innocent girl was not tainted by the allure of BL.

Dex-chan lover
Press F for yuri butt's dignity
Thanks for the fast update this time! I don't want it always super fast but this was a special occasion haha

Dex-chan lover
I never thought that a CGDCT chapter could be so intense and dramatic, lol. I even felt sorry that we couldn't get these two chapters as the final of adaptation. However, involuntary metaphor BL as a manga about the problem of hemorrhoids was a rather funny pun.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata You completely confused me. What did you mean? If you wanted to talk about Lily, then she is a lesbian (?) And dont into BL. Fujoshi's name is Ota.

Double-page supporter
Damn, 2nd year and we're already getting full arcs about hemorrhoids.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan damn! I got them all mixed up, it didn't help that Lily tied up her hair and all the characters have similar eyes.... You're right, for a moment there I thought it was Ota who was making shit up about Lily's butt to cover the fact that she was a hardcore fujoshi ... Guess I was reading too fast! but I like the real development better haha

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Well, there’s some intrigue in the manga about the “reasons” for her lesbianism, but I think that if her partner (for example, her crush Majime, lol) doesn't use strapon, then her ass will be safe, lol. Anyway, that attack was my fuck up, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, this was even better than what I expected, I love this author.

Dex-chan lover
Arc start point: Provide Loli with a gentle, tasteful introduction to human sexuality.
Arc end point: The physical impairment of Ota's butt is now common knowledge in the class.

Group Leader
Some of the best chapters in a while, really reminded me of how funny this manga can be lol

Users who are viewing this thread