Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - Fan

Dex-chan lover
Ota & Majo: two totally different takes on ridiculously cute.

Ota must really be smitten because now she's talking about having to stay cool until after graduation & seeing Waseda in Glorious ShoujoVision!

Dex-chan lover
The first time i saw that liver prince i also thought "whoa isn't that an ikemen version of Waseda?" lmao. Too bad Waseda isn't interested in JK...yet.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. Reminds me of the Soranews article about some sort of South Korea beauty pageant. Also, the organs as a game theme reminds me of the four humors in Greek medicine! 💊💊💊

Dex-chan lover
The author is so good at hitting on interesting topics and observations that are relatable

Dex-chan lover
When the sausage flew into Baka's forehead, I was fully prepared to make an "I can't believe Baka is fucking dead" joke. But alas. She is fine.

Couldn't stop laughing at the teachers reaction.

"Livers....
...Aren't things you're supposed to like"

Damn. Ota has it bad for Waseda. If that's not love then I don't know what is. I kinda get the feeling Robo figured it out too due to that one panel with her just sitting there silently staring while Ota was freaking out.

Seriously, if Waseda x Ota isn't a thing at the end of this manga when Ota is a college girl I'm gonna fucking riot because the author is really pushing for them.

Users who are viewing this thread