Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 69 - Price

Supporter
I have no idea whether she is self-aware or not.

Edit: Now that I think about the fact that she went back to get the egg means she isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, he won. For the sweet cheap price of two chicks, he bought himself a ticket out of this hellish situation. Even if he knew, that she picked it up again, he couldn't care less, as long as she doesn't bring it up again.

But really, confusing a stone with an egg and wanting to hatch it. What is she? A pigeon?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel really-really bad for this girl. What kind of upbringing that led to this? Deficit of attention from her parents?

Dex-chan lover
So, now he started having eye problems? Man, I'm starting to worry about his health, especially after the balding jokes in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man, sensei give up the charming chick for this. Two of them
We need more teacher like this in the world

@chatnoirchatgris obviously she was. She know none of this is real.
Just look at when she scare to shit when met the real deal - Majo. I mean all of her chapter have a moment reveal she just know acting, Just kid messing around. This is clear as day

Fed-Kun's army
The comedy was gold with these two, also Waseda just can't seem to get some slack with his students

Fed-Kun's army
He saved her from owing him even more money for his destroyed glasses. I'm curious on how many times that happened, but it'd be a hassle to go look for all the chapters. I guess the way to deal with this chunni is to give her sweets, as he's done that before. Or at least that works when he calls her for this.

Users who are viewing this thread