Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Art

I love art, so I am only clueless on "Human Relations" and "Ecology". Tanaka's explanation is much more understandable. I'm not sure what tangled, frayed outlet plugins has anything to do with people or a pile of random stuff that appears to be leftovers from adding ventilation to a building has to do with anything related to organisms.

Dex-chan lover
@goodie-bag If you don't have any human relations that are tangled up, messy, & provide zero positive energy, you're really blessed. I related to that one immediately, lol. But, I can't say I understand contemporary art as a whole, & I would have been throwing out oddball titles along with Baka & Co. I especially like their Pop Quiz title for the lightbulb thing.

Double-page supporter
Ha, I can totally feel the justified jab at the garbage artist with connection that get praised by garbage people with less connection.
Seriously it's a shame modern art is so flooded by so many quacks like that one guy that exposed a fucking toilet seat in a museum and got praised for it.

Meanwhile real artist like Picasso or Dali took years practicing like mads and had very high level as artists (Picasso could paint things at Rembrandt level if he wanted too), and it shows even in their bizarre composition. You see the hard work behind it and the thought behind the composition.
If you exclude what they did for shit and giggle anyway.

Best way to handle the absurdity of modern art. I gotta do that during a free exhibit, and only when its free.

Dex-chan lover
This art exhibition is actually pretty interesting, but it feels more like mature art, not high school one. Most of those works are too high level for high school students. I mean, it could be garbage on not, but even naming and themes of these works reveal their grownup origin.

Users who are viewing this thread