Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Two

Dex-chan lover
So now do that mean Majo's fortune telling suck ?
This gay ship seem very strong

Dex-chan lover
Ah, papa bless, another baka chapter, and now we know who hime is

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Hey, don't blame us. Its obvious the author's intended to create the faith in such a thing. In case of Lily, it already plenty of canon proof

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof "the plot already has a character-parody of a yuri girls, so it's all about yuri shiping" - divine logic. No need to call obsession of finding gayness in any interaction of female characters as author intentions, I'm too tired of this shit with fujoshi.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan All i did is ask did Majo's fortune telling is suck. Which is something may or may not happen.
A comment on a chapter base on the moment --> "so it's all about..." there are plenty of friendship here no one said any yuri about them. Like Majo and Loli.
And what ? How come people think some author's subtext yuri will be yuri, Just base on the the fact at some point have real yuri ? must be shocking huh ?
Also, what you mean parody, there were canon real lesbians

@SuperOniichan
What the readers think about Hime and Lily doesn't make Hime anything like Lily. It's like you just didn't read this chapter, Hime isn't a gyaru, and she only has a thing for Baka, which is almost certainly just respect. Lily is a natural beauty full blown gyaru and 100% gay. they're a lot different.
Well, you're just trying to bait rants from shippers.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof The canonicity does not prevent Lily from being a parody of yuri characters. Especially when you consider that even her "becoming" a lesbian is a parody of certain stereotypes. I'm just damn tired of people who see any moment of friendship or even just the interaction between female characters as yuri subtext and immediately begin to argue that the characters are “gay by subtext” and that everyone must perceive the work as yuri.

@PolizPolice They are both gyaru a la kogal. Secondly, dude, IT WAS SARCASM, Was it really that hard, huh? It was a joke about people who believe that Hime is lesbian and is shy version of Lily.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
The canonicity does not prevent Lily from being a parody of yuri characters. Especially when you consider that even her "becoming" a lesbian is a parody of certain stereotypes. I'm just damn tired of people who see any moment of friendship or even just the interaction between female characters as yuri subtext and immediately begin to argue that the characters are “gay by subtext” and that everyone must perceive the work as yuri.
What your point ? really ?
does not prevent Lily from being a parody of yuri characters. I do not understand this part very well. What do you mean by "becoming". There were real lesbian stuff, not subtext. She did show her desire for girls, what more you need ? She also date girls, and there are more lesbian background characters too.
So,
1 this one right here is more than "any moment of friendship or even just the interaction between female characters".
2. “gay by subtext”. Well that is what subtext for
3. Don't bring up other word as something i said. "everyone must perceive the work as yuri". I didn't say such thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof You keep not understanding what I want to tell you. Yuru Yuri and Strawberry Panic are also 150% full of parody and satire over yuri cliches and problems, for you this also makes them not yuri? Literally everything about Lily is a parody of lesbian stereotypes in Japanese pop culture, starting from the assertion that she "became" a lesbian because of abusive male behavior and ending with the image of her as a lustful girl with the personality of dirty old guy. Recognizing this means that I deny being Lily as a lesbian? No.

You asked me why I react so much to people who see gay ships in their interaction. I have explained to you. I did not say that these are your words.

@SuperOniichan
jokes are supposed to be funny. Not just saying a wrong fact.
Good job turning this chapter's comment section into some dumb shipping war in a comedy manga, though.
Let me help you, though :
There's really no point in discussing things with shippers, let them believe their stuff and ignore them if you're not into that. You'll lose your marbles really quickly if you actually bother trying to correct them. That goes to pretty much any kind of shipper though, so I'll never understand why some try to differentiate yuri shippers from straight shippers.

Users who are viewing this thread