Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 8 Ch. 81 - Apology

Dex-chan lover
I hope each one of those weren’t prescription glasses. Otherwise, RIP to Waseda’s wallet too. I’m just amazed how patient he is with Yamamoto.

Double-page supporter
Waseda-sensei is damn good at dealing with Yamamoto by placing stones to lure her into his office like that. I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo
You made me imagine the contacts shattering to pieces while still in Waseda's eyes.
I'm so traumatized right now...

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the Career Counseling Office sign, I was expecting this chapter to follow an entirely different trajectory of absurdity.

Never have I seen a group of glasses sacrifice themselves so courageously in the service of mankind. F

It's a new record. Yamamoto's powers of Chunni know no bounds for the destruction of Waseda's glasses. I wonder how many more ways they can break. A Chunni really can be a fearsome problem child. Especially her.

Ado

Group Leader
@Tigana It was ダボ (dabo), which is considered slang but insults intelligence similarly to "baka." Brainlet isn't a great substitute since that's internet slang, while dabo is regional slang in Kansai. You can think of it like he said something like "numbskull."

Dex-chan lover
Has the nurse been featured before?

And why is Yamamoto in such adoration of her?

@FiddlePop Yes, the nurse (Shiikyon) has been featured before. She first appeared in chapter 16.1 (Extra manga 1).

The reason why Yamamoto likes her is because she thinks the nurse is a chunibyo just like herself.

Users who are viewing this thread