Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 8 Ch. 87 - Appreciation

Dex-chan lover
these chapters are always fun. Never expected to get a part 2.

Dex-chan lover
Anything taking potshots at modern art is always going to be good in my eyes, kinda hope this becomes a recurring chapter format.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn hilarious as always. I don't mind if Bino-sensei keeps taking the piss at modern art. This is probably the most I've laughed in a week.

Dex-chan lover
Another art exhibition chapter? Is this Bino's way of telling people to stop dragging her to them?

As an hater of modern art I'm totally digging these chapters. Can't wait on the next one in a year

Dex-chan lover
Those art pieces were rather easy to get tho. They're like clever posters done by gradeschoolers but at least more creative than the Earth-cradled-in-hands motif. Despite Bino making fun of "modern art", she's rather good at making them.

irl modern art seems to be more about a display of effort and skill with some profound-sounding title tacked on it just so it would seem more legit than "study #1042" or "untitledasdfa.psd". heck, "untitledadsf.psd" can sound clever since it's a different medium.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness I'm not diabetic or Majo would've killed me this chapter.

I've seen some kind of version of that pile of pills at an exhibition. Also a pile of clothes. Actually; three piles of clothes. Two piles were part of the same exhibition and featured used clothes, while the other one was just a pile of white t-shirts with printed words on it. There was also a movie of two girls standing on the beach.... I found the architecture of the building more interesting. Generally, I don't think I've ever been more bored at an exhibition before.

Nice I didn't expect that taiko no tatsujin reference. Also whats with the cliffhanger???? whats gonna happen?

Fed-Kun's army
I was not expecting to see another art exibition chapter. This was too fucking good

Users who are viewing this thread