Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Youth

Dex-chan lover
Being Ota is suffering (kinda).

I only found four differences. That kind of shit is what would absolutely ruin a meal for me.

Group Leader
I've asked this before and I'll continue to do so in the future but how the fuck does Bino come up with these lmao

It's a shame that more manga don't have stupid friendships like these, tho I might be at fault for just reading the wrong series

Contributor
Crossing your eyes until the images overlap is the key to any of these that you can lay side-by-side. Also works when comparing what's been changed between two documents.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed out loud about 5 different times that Baka messed up the photo editing. Nice to see the original three interaction after the last two chapters.

I found 12 differences, though the author themselves may not have even realised #3. Might've been an accident -

ACzOuIU.jpg

*Edit - Should point out that my circle for #10 is too small, should cover the entire girl's outfit

Dex-chan lover
@DjAlexDubCheck
I blended the pictures using an XOR filter.
A "Difference" filter would've worked too, and would've looked like this:
Untitled.png

Difference works well here because manga use mostly black and white.
The difference between white (255) and black (0) is also white (255).

However, it doesn't work very well for similar colors. For instance, gray (128) and dark gray (100) would result in near-black (28).
XOR can make even slight differences very obvious. In the case of gray (128) and dark gray (100) the result would've been near-white (228). That's why I prefer XOR.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, one difference in those pictures was the girl's dress's tone is pretty mean. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Best laughs with friends are had at the dinner table

This chapter is just a mood tbh.
Unlocked many great memories...

I love this chapter and really this manga in general, im reminded of all the times I've literally caused physical pain in my stomach from laughing so hard with friends, always at the most mundane shit ever. It's the little things that make life worth living...

Users who are viewing this thread