Josou Danshi wa Skirt o Nugitai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Me and The Young Master

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
528
gosh I never realized how much I'd bristle at the insistence of "crossdressing boys" being brought up again and again

maybe it's just me hoping for transfem ending and feeling like the author is trying to smother that headcanon
Its only good if he is a crossdressing boy with male conscience. Transfem is such a lower culture compared to superior crossdressing boys with male spirit.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
28
Its only good if he is a crossdressing boy with male conscience. Transfem is such a lower culture compared to superior crossdressing boys with male spirit.
It's not nice to say this.
There's no superior or inferior culture.
Though I agree with the idea that Otokonoko and male crossdressing stories are only good when the character crossdressing is a boy in mind body and spirit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top