Josou Danshi wa Skirt wo Nugitai! - Ch. 2 - BODY TOUCH AND ME

Banned
this comment is one of the funniest things i have ever read. i know fascism destroys complex thought but i'm sure even you can follow the logic of why trans people would be interested in stories about feminizing people with "male" bodies

Do you people not hear yourselves?

"Force feminizing people with male bodies" while saying they're an "egg"

Isn't that what they call grooming? You just proved my first comment right....

this comment is one of the funniest things i have ever read. i know fascism destroys complex thought but i'm sure even you can follow the logic of why trans people would be interested in stories about feminizing people with "male" bodies

You didn't think to give this post a second read did you?

Saying trans people have an interest in feminizing boys sounds about right, but leaving out a crucial detail that they often try to make them transition too.

Group Leader
Don't call people fascist for disagreeing with you.
Do you people not hear yourselves?

"Force feminizing people with male bodies" while saying they're an "egg"

Isn't that what they call grooming? You just proved my first comment right....
You're the one reading the forcefem manga while complaining that trans women enjoy it too. If your puritan morals make you recoil at the very notion, what the fuck are you doing here? Go back to your isekai trash.
You didn't think to give this post a second read did you?

Saying trans people have an interest in feminizing boys sounds about right, but leaving out a crucial detail that they often try to make them transition too.
We are talking in the comments thread of a manga where the AMAB protagonist has been living as a girl for years -- i.e., literally transitioning. Fascism has rotted your brain.

We are talking in the comments thread of a manga where the AMAB protagonist has been living as a girl for years -- i.e., literally transitioning. Fascism has rotted your brain.

He's a crossdressing boy. Just because someone is crossdressing doesn't mean they are "literally transitioning". Especially when it's someone who has to keep up a lie for someone else's sake.

Gender ideology sure has rotted yours. Christ dude, at least hide your cultist behavior.

Group Leader
He's a crossdressing boy. Just because someone is crossdressing doesn't mean they are "literally transitioning". Especially when it's someone who has to keep up a lie for someone else's sake.

Gender ideology sure has rotted yours. Christ dude, at least hide your cultist behavior.
"Gender ideology" isn't a real thing. I just find it really funny how transphobes like you will happily read a manga where the MC dresses as a girl, lives as a girl, enjoys being treated like a girl, and insist there's nothing trans about it whatsoever because reactionary ideology has colonized your thinking processes.
Plus don't call the crossdresser boy trans.
That's really is transphobic.
But if you'll want trans manga.
I can hook you up.
I don't think the MC of this manga is necessarily trans. But I do think he's quite trans-coded, as most "crossdressing boys" in manga are. Anyway I'm not going to argue with the idiot reactionaries in this thread anymore because I've made my point sufficiently. It's annoying how people like them insist on bringing politics into wholesome genderplay manga like this, but that's the world we live in sadly.

Read Rule 1.
What does forcefem have to do with trans people?

Explain.
do you like read what you type or is it just keyboard bongo style automatic writing powered by the ghost of reactionaries past. what could trans women ever want with the kink of "through dominance making someone feminine/engage in femininity". we just don't know!

Banned
do you like read what you type or is it just keyboard bongo style automatic writing powered by the ghost of reactionaries past. what could trans women ever want with the kink of "through dominance making someone feminine/engage in femininity". we just don't know!

You're making absolutely no sense. Do you have brain damage or something

Read Rule 1.
Just like people who joked about plowing minors deserved to be called a pedophile, those who joked about drugging minors deserved to be called a groomer.
thats right the evils transes are grooming this fictional character. you too. i'll hide estrogen in peanut butter and feed it to unsuspecting cisgender men like a dog. everytime you complain i give another one of your waifus a testosterone shot

Dex-chan lover
Next up in Chapter 3
We both know it'll be more like this

Also I know I'm quite the loudmouth and fighter but could some of y'all please be normal for like at least a week? I actually worry that this ridiculousness can discourage a translator from continuing their project.

Read Rule 1.
thats right the evils transes are grooming this fictional character. you too. i'll hide estrogen in peanut butter and feed it to unsuspecting cisgender men like a dog. everytime you complain i give another one of your waifus a testosterone shot
proving homies point by just being weird. no normal human types out the sentence "i'll hide estrogen in peanut butter and feed it to unsuspecting cisgender men like a dog"

Dex-chan lover
We both know it'll be more like this

Also I know I'm quite the loudmouth and fighter but could some of y'all please be normal for like at least a week? I actually worry that this ridiculousness can discourage a translator from continuing their project.
Sir, another smolbaka tweet has hit the mangadex forums

Users who are viewing this thread