Josou Danshi wa Skirt wo Nugitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Me and the Bra

you simply aren’t mainlining trans thoughts into your veins like I am
its not Yuri . . . i agree its more like manga gamer girl (Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!) ,AKB49 , or The boy who cried wolf tells another lie today... he will stop cross-dress if he find out his childhood friend no longer afraid of man (like gamer girl he stop cross-dress when her father find out) . . . its more normal shojou love story (with crossdress in order interact with heroine)

Dex-chan lover
you simply aren’t mainlining trans thoughts into your veins like I am
This comment and profile pic combo... :bleh:

Ppl online really do make it their entire personality, huh? Thank god my irl gay friends aren't like this.

edit: oh wait yeah, me and my friends aren't american, that explains it

edit 2: the yuritard who reacted to this comment is also a fine example of everything wrong with "online gay" culture (or the west in general)

Last edited:
another cute chapter. this one was obviously more... yknow, fan-service-y, but it was still cute. especially when ui only wore the bra because tama told him it was the same design as hers.

Dex-chan lover
This comment and profile pic combo... :bleh:

Ppl online really do make it their entire personality, huh? Thank god my irl gay friends aren't like this.

edit: oh wait yeah, me and my friends aren't american, that explains it

edit 2: the yuritard who reacted to this comment is also a fine example of everything wrong with "online gay" culture (or the west in general)
“An Internet stranger reacted to my Internet comment on an Internet forum… the West has fallen. 😔”

Users who are viewing this thread