Josou Off-Kai (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 12 - Reveal and...? 1

@Firemorfox

Kantentarou is the MtF character bro. don't misgender her. (Accidentally misspelled name in first comment)

Also I know, girls are nice and all but there are some rotten eggs out there you gotta find the not psychotic ones, But that's besides the point.

I'm just saying, kantentarou was pretty immeasurable upset to find lemon, and everyone guys. And wanted a "garden" of females.

That's a red flag champ.

Definitely need shonen ai tag.

@Nulll
Exactly what I thought. 🤣

@Serenata
Don't mind that person. Misogynist - transphobic - bigot etc. already became their mantra nowadays.

@elefantine97 sweets tend to be a more feminine thing, especially in Asia. So it's less common to see guys enjoy this kinda thing. It tends to be a girls hangout type of activity to enjoy afternoon tea with these snacks, but there are obviously guys who will eat this, but usually when hanging out with family ( like taking children out for tea) or taking their dates to these cafes to enjoy sweet afternoon snacks.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmchanga dood i might make it at home, it doesn't look too complicated, just thicc bredd and what, honey and whipcream and some froots?

@elefantine97 you have to make it with Japanese toast. The texture of the bread is very different from American or Western bread in general. You need lots of sugar, some who-cream, caramel, honey. The steps are a bit too much for me to type it here, but the key is the bread. If the bread isn't a loaf of Japanese toast bread, then it won't taste authentic.

awww... Lemon-san... I know you're being supportive, but one in the group is a woman :( misgendering, bad.

i think lemon is saying all of them besides tarou are dudes.. i hope hes not misgendering her lol

Users who are viewing this thread