Josou Off-Kai (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 8 - Valentine's Day 3

Dex-chan lover
dd35eql-6cc6463c-76dc-4243-9575-ac911598caf4.jpg

transphobia? in 2020?
(watch as someone accuses me of being trans because i say this. news flash- supporting transgender people is just the morally correct thing to do)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.
These comments
Just remember yall, Different cultures may have different opinions than our cultures, but different mangakas have different opinions. So just saying the blanket statement, "This is japan, trans culture isn't real" is just plain stupid.
Time to scroll through hell for self punishment lol.

Edit: Well, it wasn't as bad as i thought, no flat transphobia. but still a lil pain.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapsAreBetterThanGirls
I’m so confused.

I have a lot of these people blocked so I’m sure the content of your post makes some sense.

But I think the content is also positive, but your username is THAT and...

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs
oh yea lol. Don't worry about it. I've been called out for that many times. And i know it's contradictory and problematic, But at this point, it's just a stupid meme. I can't seem to part with it. I already have a few other usernames i could easily use, like kyootpatoot or offbrandburrito. But i think this is just ridiculous to catch people's attention. That's my favorite part. Just people's reaction lol.
(also i don't know how to change it.)

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs Ahhhhh, how do you block people?
There's this onw shitter i always notice. Starts arguments, stupid opinions that no one asked for. I kinda need it.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe we're arguing about whether or not the author meant "trans girl" when they wrote "former man."

What does "used to be a man" mean to you guys? What else could it mean other than that they have gender identity disorder or have gotten a sex change? If you agree that there's no other interpretation to "used to be a man" than "is trans" then what's the point of arguing about this? He went one step too far and made the massive reach of saying "used to be a man" = "trans girl." Wow. Clearly he's forcing his own interpretation on the author's work.

Lemon is a boss. Take control of the situation and makes things better. Boy girl, or whatnot, Lemon is just badass like that.

Users who are viewing this thread