Josou shite Off-Kai ni Sanka shite mita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
She really is a precious little bean
IMG_5232.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm crying about how sweet this is. I hope I can find my group of people who accept my transmale self
You shall.
Seek out some kind of hobby group (table top gaming, pottery, book club), and reach out beforehand to see if they’re chill.
Start a band! Can’t play an instrument? It’s a noise band.

I’m just working backwards on how I did things. I was in a gaming group and transitioned later. I realised quickly that, birds of a feather, straights were the minority, and cis levels were at 60% or something.

my life was a disaster until I transitioned at 35, when suddenly everything came together in a few years. Shet’s crizazy.

Dex-chan lover
This is only slightly better in the original Japanese, and that’s due to untranslatable idioms and a pronoun situation.

blah blah blah
Japanese pronouns are a whole thing. 52 personal pronouns, and that’s just first-person. A Japanese streamer/artist I follow randomly misgenders herself out of old habit.
Second person is a smaller selection, and less commonly used.

I avoided using Japanese aside reading and listening for years because I was fiddling with pronouns. I’d used “boku“ then “ore” in “the before times” (though I’d ID’d genderqueer or something for a decade or so, I followed masc presentation in many ways).
l eventually settled on “uchi“.

Dex-chan lover
You shall.
Seek out some kind of hobby group (table top gaming, pottery, book club), and reach out beforehand to see if they’re chill.

I’m just working backwards on how I did things. I was in a gaming group and transitioned later. I realised quickly that, birds of a feather, straights were the minority, and cis levels were at 60% or something.

my life was a disaster until I transitioned at 35, when suddenly everything came together in a few years. Shet’s crizazy.
You're right about how birds of a feather are true. We tend to sniff out each other. Hopefully I can go out there to find a group soon. Not now since work is eating me up rn

i was expecting something to happen in the locker room. like the guy from earlier talking to them or something. seems kinda weird to skip over a group of 4 girls (well, one girl and 3 cross dressed dudes) using the men's locker room

You shall.

Same. 37 here, but yup. And Tarou's feelings are so familiar. Finding that group is such an amazing moment.

Users who are viewing this thread