Josou shite Off-Kai ni Sanka shite mita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Depending on where you live, it is. In cities big enough, people stop giving a fuck
Social anxiety doesn’t always care if people actually are looking, just as how not caring what people think in other areas doesn’t stop people from looking.

I literally ignored being misgendered yesterday and continued the conversation, because they were being otherwise nice. Maybe they clocked me (i think I’m at 65/35 unclocked these days) and were thinking “don’t say the wrong pronouns. Especially don’t say “he”. …ah, fuck”.
there was a time I’d have walked away very quickly and had a terrible day.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the real ability to expand our experience with gender was the friends we made along the way.

edit - ON GOD I HATE SPEECH TO TEXT ON MY PHONE

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This arc has been a lot, the first time someone actually treated me like a girl outside my home was fairly recently and i was so close to bursting into tears of joy from something simple like "ah, you can go first miss".

Every time i get misgendered still hurts, but compared to those, the little sparks of hope that have helped me along the way have meant so much more.

Dex-chan lover
This arc has been a lot, the first time someone actually treated me like a girl outside my home was fairly recently and i was so close to bursting into tears of joy from something simple like "ah, you can go first miss".

Every time i get misgendered still hurts, but compared to those, the little sparks of hope that have helped me along the way have meant so much more.
Word.

I briefly hoped that we’d get some kind of spin off of Rina’s story, but that story is always the same.
I’ve read multiple autobiographical stories and they’re all the same. It’s just me saying “yup, uh-huh, yeah, I know, that’s how that works, ikr“ but it’s in another place.

Abby Stein was in line to be the head of a Hasidic dynasty before transitioning, so I thought there would be something new there, but the only new things were some stuff about the basics of Hasidic life and some Gemara she misremembered (stuff from early in berachos about demons)

Dex-chan lover
Hm, honestly it feels like he'd be more suited to a more goth or butch look. Get some purple hair extensions on one side, some dark earrings, eyeshadow and dark lipstick. Rock some baggy band t-shirts and a leather jacket with stompy boots.

Users who are viewing this thread