Josou shite Off-Kai ni Sanka shite mita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Cocoa-chan Cocoa-chan. You're not acting right now. But also you need to talk to Rina, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Cocoa-chan Cocoa-chan. You're not acting right now. But also you need to talk to Rina, at least.
Iunno, Stanislavsky method isn’t a popular acting process in Japan, so he’s not gonna be used to being this deep in character.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

aki got down the natural airhead part, cocoa your actions had said it already really.

Dex-chan lover
DID is an illness.
leave social media.
i think they meant the philosophical idea of pluralism... in which recently the idea of the self being a pluralistic subject (not just society, communities, and so forth) has been gaining steam

but even if it was meant in a did way (im not here to argue this, as arguing on a forum would make me feel lower dirt) it would just be a one off comment, so there is no need to get sharp tongued. just ignore it and move on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i think they meant the philosophical idea of pluralism... in which recently the idea of the self being a pluralistic subject (not just society, communities, and so forth) has been gaining steam

but even if it was meant in a did way (im not here to argue this, as arguing on a forum would make me feel lower dirt) it would just be a one off comment, so there is no need to get sharp tongued. just ignore it and move on.
I’m not down with people who treat mental illness and disability as a personality trait or identity.
It’s made it even harder to explain my PTSD, phobias autism when people are claiming the world just needs to be more accommodating of differences, when the reality is that coping mechanisms and therapy to treat these things is what’s needed.

”The idea of the self as a pluralistic subject”… how in any way is that different? Compartmentalisation is A SYMPTOM of multiple mental illnesses.
This is what comes of having sixteen social media account, often multiple on a single platform, sixteen different discords each with twenty channels with different rules and tones…
No one knows how to just be a person.
Makes me wish my family were frum or something. At least we’re keeping our child on earth and off social media.

I’ve encountered so much of various aspects of current tumblr culture on here that it’s “tell-off, ignore”.
Trying to redefine basic adjectives to make them useless, “every character IS what minority group I think they should be”, “make it canon or it’s bait and I must demand a public statement”, “this is imperfect, so it’s bad representation and I must make a big stink”.

Zero interest in a whiff of that.

I wish you a good life, peace and the strength to ground yourself in the basics of reality and a general afk community of some kind.

Not gonna be seeing any more of your posts 🤷‍♀️

I’m touchy and don’t need to ingratiate myself to people on a comic book forum.
If I have good interactions , good. If I see any potential for drama, I’m out. I’ll likely skip saying “stop it” before hitting “ignore” in future.

Reminds me, I need to go ignore someone trying to argue that a character that has stated their gender multiple times is a different gender than that.

Last edited:
Dude, expand your wardrobe.

DID is an illness.
leave social media.
DID is a condition, and is described as such the D is not for disease but Disorder.
Also its not like the only way to be plural, and its perfectly normal to have moments of self realization that are plural then resolve. infact thats the normal way, its not something that sticks around for the average person. but it does for various condition, and between verious studies and self reporting that was proven to be generally functional for most people with thos conditions (it can cause high stress though and if thats not resolves it can cause ongoing issues, but thats requires more specific conversations.

but also pluralistic doesn't mean a plural person, imagining your self talking to some one, imagining a story scene, or a movie scene, are 'pluralistic' concepts in and of they involve you thinking in a non singular way, thats normal and doesn't mean your plural. I'm not implying they are plural here.

but on that note condition =/= illness or crazy, in fact its just as easy to fall to madness due to stress with out them. but it takes time for society to resolve that, we're only just rationalizing autism, adhd, and ocd among others and understanding the right tools stops most of the stress and ongoing issues, and they more often then not still fall in 'rational' lines

I’m not down with people who treat mental illness and disability as a personality trait or identity.
It’s made it even harder to explain my PTSD, phobias autism when people are claiming the world just needs to be more accommodating of differences, when the reality is that coping mechanisms and therapy to treat these things is what’s needed.

”The idea of the self as a pluralistic subject”… how in any way is that different? Compartmentalisation is A SYMPTOM of multiple mental illnesses.
This is what comes of having sixteen social media account, often multiple on a single platform, sixteen different discords each with twenty channels with different rules and tones…
Makes me wish my family were frum or something. At least we’re keeping our child on earth and off social media.

I’ve encountered so much of various aspects of current tumblr culture on here that it’s “tell-off, ignore”.
Trying to redefine basic adjectives to make them useless, “every character IS what minority group I think they should be”, “make it canon or it’s bait and I must demand a public statement”, “this is imperfect, so it’s bad representation and I must make a big stink”.

I wish you a good life, peace and the strength to ground yourself in the basics of reality and a general afk community of some kind.

are you like okay? thats a very high strung response.. best of luck and life to ya though

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread