Josou shite Off-Kai ni Sanka shite mita. - Vol. 5 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
You're not convincing me yet with your cutesy act, man.
I want actual tangible actions that prove to me you're on board with this relationship and not just "oh, she's there so it's convenient" and if it's a no you're just gonna go with next person on the list.
And if that was the plan, I want that clear to Tarou.

Dex-chan lover
"We started this game of chicken awhile back. We both had to act gay around each other and the one that cracked lost. It's been a couple of years and we're already married and planning to adopt two girls this year. Now I have a hunch that they might actually be gay. Anyways I have to go now, Honey is making an anniversary cake for us. Bye!"

' A' ° ° °

Dex-chan lover
LEMON... (well tbf I was confused when there's no actual chapter of them going out and they just started flirting with each other. I assumed it was off screen and overtime I was convinced they're a thing but they actually haven't started going out yet???)

Dex-chan lover
?????? If this was the case where does Lemon get seeing Cocoa and Opera's own situation as an entertaining novella and expecting their confession? Lemon brain engage.

Dex-chan lover
Okay yeah this kid is just a complete moron lol.

He really seems to have no common sense, even if he's the youngest of them he should have some inkling that the two of them are clearly dating.

Then again its likely this is his actual first dating experience instead of just fwb but...

Still, lemon-brained.

Dex-chan lover
Excel, lesbians, and this dude all do the same thing.
Three virtual chocolate chip cookies to the first correct answer.

Dex-chan lover
Okay yeah this kid is just a complete moron lol.

He really seems to have no common sense, even if he's the youngest of them he should have some inkling that the two of them are clearly dating.

Then again its likely this is his actual first dating experience instead of just fwb but...

Still, lemon-brained.
I do find it hilarious that he awakened queerness in a few guys by being cute and femme, but topped them all.
New special experience

Dex-chan lover
I miss the Lemon that responded to guys saying they'd hit it with "sure, but I always top :)"
Where's that bi king. Where's that chad. Who's this thing.
He even said that he TOPPED them.
They saw a cutie, thought “close enough” and took him to a hotel.
They end up huggin a pillow or discovering how flexible they are.
This almost certainly awakened things deep inside them.
Literally.
(or the experiment had a negative result, and it was a one time deal. Sometimes that’s what happens. I dated a guy for a while back in the day. That was a failed experiment.
…Girls.)

Dex-chan lover
I'll forgive you this one time because you're cute, Yuuki. And this is a little funny. I'll be less lenient if this ends up making Rina cry.

Users who are viewing this thread