Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm Leaving

Dex-chan lover
I've read this in the past somewhere else and I didn't quite remember how did the father get so hurt. To think it actually was just some officials caring about their face. What dumbasses.

i'm a huge sucker for those always happy characters in manga so i'm loving it so far. also looking forward to more of sephiroth.

this is kinda reminding me of demon slayer almost, although the characters are different and the plot is somewhat different, thisll be good

Double-page supporter
This was stupid. No, not the story/chapter as a whole, the part where the father sacrifices his leg for the son. That act itself wasn't stupid but the fact it got to that was. So let me get this straight, you live in a world where giant insect monsters eat people and you essentially need every able bodied warrior you have to defend the land. On a mission, shit happens but nobody dies but a kid kinda fucks up. Cool. They're gonna punish him but pops is like nah, I'ma take that smoke so he gets punished instead. Then, hatin mofos are like "that's not enough" so pops sacrifices his leg? Pops also happens to be one of the most bad ass warriors around. But you still let him sacrifice his leg?

Look. Help me make this shit make sense. So you're telling me the best punishment in this scenario is to weaken a warrior you most likely need to help defend your territory because... your feelings is hurt? Bruh. Insects need to eat all the leaders. We need a do over, ya'll fuckin up.

@dope0420 Peasant saw a noble piss themselves? Well, a peasants life is worth less than a nobles ego. That's feudalism for you, there's a reason people rose up and beheaded tyrants calling themselves 'kings' and the like, they deserved it. Hell even today there are places *cough* thailand *cough* where people get thrown in prison for 'disrespecting' the monarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread