Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo - Vol. 18 Ch. 169 - You Fool!

Cool, I guess. I was hoping the final card up their sleeves would've been something like: "The Eternal Priestess (i.e, your mother) is still alive, and only we know her location!"

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why they are fighting....there goals align up to killing that bug princess they split there and come together again with the eternal bug. I don't understand.

Double-page supporter
Lame I was kinda hoping it would have actually gone that route where he would of followed them then the others ike hibachi would of missed him 😩 oh well I guess

Why wasn't that their main argument? Like, why would he care that they are related or traumatized by bugs (just like everyone in this manga). The only important thing for him is that he could be dangerous for his friends. Everything else is irrelevant

Dex-chan lover
Pretty hard to convince someone he's a danger to his friends while...beating up his friends...assholes lol

Dex-chan lover
Nagatomimaru saves the day! And apparently strong enough feelings can make Jinbee ignore social standings, which is good news for Mushibugyo.

Dex-chan lover
Terrorists: We know your mom and have a tragic past
Jinbee: Fair point...
Terrorists: and we can deal with those anger management issues too!
Jinbee: SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread