Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo - Vol. 18 Ch. 170 - I Will Not Hesitate!!!

When are they going to explain the reason why they keep trying to destroy the mushibugyo magistrate? Like they still have 0 justification.

@Nash4321 best answer I can give you is that Mushibugyo (the girl) is a bug of sorts, so they obviously want to kill her, and then by extension destroy the organization she's part of. Pretty weak answer, but whatever

Dex-chan lover
Wow, how did Tsukishima becone this strong? He's not even using his hair powers.

Dex-chan lover
"I won't join you because my friends are here! It has nothing to do with you all being terrorists or anything."

@Nash4321
Personally feel it'd because she has half of the Eternal Bugs power, but surely they can guess she's litearrly been helping against bugs for the last 100 years but guess not seeing as they feel they should kill her first and probally make the Eternal Bug angry as fuck LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Yea no justification in killing the other humans really, they're just as bad as the bugs they want to kill.

broooooo I commented last chapter how they beat him half to death before and are now asking him to join,
and they start out the first bubble with "guess we'll have to beat your half to death" translators might as well add "again" to the text

Users who are viewing this thread