Joukamachi no Dandelion - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Mismatched Perception

Dex-chan lover
Lol, is the translation of this manga still alive? I've completely lost track of what's going on in the manga right now, but I'm glad it's at least periodically showing some signs of life.

Power Uploader
Lol, is the translation of this manga still alive? I've completely lost track of what's going on in the manga right now, but I'm glad it's at least periodically showing some signs of life.
If you're asking the previous group, I don't think they did. I was asked to pick this one up by my patron, so I'll see to it til the end, but that's about it.

Dex-chan lover
If you're asking the previous group, I don't think they did. I was asked to pick this one up by my patron, so I'll see to it til the end, but that's about it.
I was speaking in general since I originally read this manga on another site and have quite liked the title in the past.

Dex-chan lover
It's been on hiatus for awhile but basicallyi just reread and this is a tournament that takes place before the Angela arc and after the election arc

Dex-chan lover
It's been on hiatus for awhile but basicallyi just reread and this is a tournament that takes place before the Angela arc and after the election arc
Is Angela's arc about a foreign princess who befriends MC? I think it was in full swing when I lost track of the manga last time.

Dex-chan lover
Yep this series is definitely better to binge I got caught up right as it went on hiatus :cry:
I really enjoyed the anime back in the day (don't get me wrong because of my userpic, lmao) and the illustrator's LN adaptation, so I always made sure to check for updates on that topic. Eh, I miss the late 00s and early 10s.

Dex-chan lover

What is your patron account called? If you’re going to keep translating this I’m willing to give you some financial support as thanks.

Banned
It lives! Thank you for picking it up. I assumed that the source material was the one on hiatus and not just the group doing it.

Holy crap! I thought this series was never going to get translate again.

Thanks for picking this up. Hopefully you can fully translate all of the available chapters.

Double-page supporter
So it's official that this tournament arc will become the continuation of main series, and not under spin-off series?

Users who are viewing this thread