Joukamachi no Dandelion - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Mismatched Perception

I suddenly remember about this series and decided to reread the Angelica arc because I love that arc so much (it's still very emotional like the first time I read). I still remember the note at the end of chapter 52 "the series will be back" and was very happy when I saw chapter 53 and 54 some years ago, but those chapters bore the shit out of me because I felt like I was reading another manga, and was very disappointed it wasn't the slice of life manga like the Angelica arc but somehow an action manga. After digging through, I found out that the new chapters are actually a spin-off series, but somehow the new volumes are numbered as if they are the continuation of the first 5 volumes. You can even see the difference between the first 5 & the 6th and 7th volume cover page design.

After 4 years, I came back to check if anyone picked this series up and and checked the raws to see if it moved to a new arc like the original. I can safely say that this series has ended with chapter 52. Form chapter 53 onwards it's a spin-off. They are still continuing this action arc and I'm not interested. So if anyone likes the spin-off, support the new translation group. Anyone want to read slice of life stuff like the Angelica arc, don't wait, just read the old chapters again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread