Journey to Seek Past Reincarnations

Group Leader
Timelessleaf has translated this up to chapter 74 which is the end of the current arc. They do not upload on mangadex. You will have to read it on their website.

???Totally appreciate the update the series the works. T.T RAMESSES UWAHHA
how do we fans support em?
and do this series has any donghua/animated series or web novel/light novel? just wondering

The novel is called the same as the manhua and the live-action drama is called The Journey and The Journey 2 (2 seasons). Love this story. Really hope it gets translated until the end.

So quick question before I start reading - is there a clear love interest i.e. is there a main male MC that's attracted to the female MC? Does he go with her to all of the other historical times or is this like a harem?

Thanks.

Group Leader
@darknesspker yes there is a permanent lead but you will find out about him being permanent way after you first meet him ^^"
also the whole twist of the series lies in the male lead so i can't spoil that
just know that there will be a male lead later on in the series

@silverdust - Ah, I see. Now I'm even more interested. I simply hope it won't turn into a harem. One last question - the novel doesn't really focus on romance since there is no tag there for it, is the manga different i.e. actually has a romantic plot/storyline that occurs or is happening right now?

Thanks.

Group Leader
@darknesspker it is sort of a harem but not at the same time. you'll know what i mean once you start reading it :)
and yes it does have romance in it (You won't see a strong indication of it in the first 2 cases but it will start from the 3rd case onward).

ahh, i dont want to ruin anyones interest over this series, but
i recommend people to search up Vivibear on google and read up on her wikipedia page, she is a bit.. infamous, to say, and has a history of plagiarism...

Users who are viewing this thread