Journey to Seek Past Reincarnations

Group Leader
Um, isn’t the black cat she’s holding on the title page the ML from black feather love song???

I’m really hoping the main ML is the vampire,I mean he waits more than 200 years for her not even knowing if she even lives him,I think of the shi fu as the guardian of mc not really a love interest though.

cnd

@Lemononon Tbh, I think they're all the same person and that she has to get these tears in order for them to be together again, with her falling in love and being forced to leave over and over again as some sort of punishment or trial.

@rurichou
Basically shes a goddess made by her master (i forgot their names).

Im going to skip some arcs and just tell the main ones.

Theres an arc about MC retrieving something in the underworld for yellow haired dude’s cure.

She meets like various gods, the main one is Hades, his loyal servant, and hades wife.

Hades locked his wife due to betrayal, but MC found out the loyal servant lied about the whole thing and he was punished. The loyal servant was in love w hades wife. She was able to return to her world.

Latest arc: (this arc is way before everything happened)
So basically her master was the Son of Jade God (ruling god who rules other gods). His name is Shaka (her master). MC is made from shakas body. She was given to Hades as a gift (there were instances that Hades liked her👀, she was really pretty in the past/ the nymph girl (hades wife) witness him staring at his daughter weirdly and she ran away and they had like a whole arc about it. This the arc about the betrayal thing. When she ran away the servant made up some lie about her. MC stopped this from happening, AGAIN.

Shaka somehow fell in love w MC. But thanatos (lets name him Asker now) is basically an angel. Asker fell in love w MC too and MC liked asker more than shaka.

But shaka asked jade god for mc’s engagement to jade god so she can’t do much.

Moreover, asker has been planning rebellion which ended in failure and shaka locked him up.

Mc sneaked inside the prison to talk to Asker(thanatos). They kissed so she can get the “sun sorrow”. Its some pill.

Then asker tell mc to get activate it in a water lily pond. Shaka found them and forced her to go w him somewhere and revealed her identity. (She was made of shakas body/ made from his ribs)

Then MC tried to seduce shaka to go to pond. She jumped in the pond the get the pill (she was supposed to get it by using lilies as “guide”). Then she was able to get the pill and got it into her mouth. She tried to seduce shaka again to kiss him so he can swallow it but it fell out of her mouth. Shaka found out and told her about the pill:

This pill turned out to be a pill that can crush a god soul, in turn once its leave the host body they will become mortal. Reincarnated to darkness forever. (This is why thanatos is a vampire/can’t see light).

After that she came back to her modern world and then uhhh she still trying to piece out what happened.

Everyone got their memories back except for MC.

(The yellow haired guy is actually shaka loyal pet bird, they are all reincarnated)

-if you don’t get it let me know, I tried to summarize 100 chapters haha.

Edit: I read this from IG but due to whats happening, I cant promote their account.

@Papercraftt Thank you so much!! The foreshadowing and stuff was honestly killing me. Sounds like we are still in for a ride though, her backstory sounds complicated af hahah

Can someone spoil me if they know anything about season 2?! I'm so nervous and scared,as my boy thanatos was behaving weird, hope it won't have a bad ending as drama. :((((( if someone know something please tell me. :((((

Omg! Someone updated! THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭 I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG PLEASE CONTINUE ON UPDATES 😭 LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH

Dunno about the plagiarism accusations, but sameface syndrome + barrage of huge info chunks + inconsistent transitions + abstract background overuse + no anchored PoV (facilitated by abstract background again) makes it way too hard to follow. Basically all about pretty characters romance in timetravel setting.
Peeked at the latest chapter (159), art certainly improves, but panel transitions remain a weak point. Gonna be a hard pass for me.

Users who are viewing this thread