JS-san to OL-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Sweetheart

Dex-chan lover
I think this every time this group does it, but I just want to say I really appreciate the effort put into avoiding pronouns before gender reveals like in this chapter. It can't be easy, going from a language where the ambiguity is implicit to one where it is not, but making it worded in a way where the misunderstanding is not telegraphed just makes it so much smoother to read.
1s2cea.png

Dex-chan lover
Makes me want to eat something sweeeeet.
She's been really bad at keeping her love secret, it's just a matter of time!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this will end ? it is explict but also ilegal, and it also keep wholesome so what would be the end game ? timeskip ?

Group Leader
I think this every time this group does it, but I just want to say I really appreciate the effort put into avoiding pronouns before gender reveals like in this chapter. It can't be easy, going from a language where the ambiguity is implicit to one where it is not, but making it worded in a way where the misunderstanding is not telegraphed just makes it so much smoother to read.
I'm happy you noticed. I did have to finagle things a bit, and be more creative with the wordings and TL, but yeah, I didn't want to ruin the gag, so I went for it instead of a T/N for instance.

Dex-chan lover
Is it a valid excuse to say " the person I liked happen to be a kid"?

Like how other people in yuri manga says " it doesn't matter I like you, you just happen to be a girl"

💀

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy you noticed. I did have to finagle things a bit, and be more creative with the wordings and TL, but yeah, I didn't want to ruin the gag, so I went for it instead of a T/N for instance.
If you dont mind me asking about how many chapters do we have left? if its not to many i might just wait and binge the rest lol

Users who are viewing this thread