JS-san to OL-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Teamwork

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but feel the smell thing was supposed to go on for a bit. Suppose it's better to have that wrapped up than just dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I assume majority of scanlators look like according to their usual credits pages:
image.png

Edit: Thanks for your quick updates! :win:

Dex-chan lover
oohhh NAAAHH, NUH UUUHH. This girl's life is a living hell. XD She needs a caretaker, there is this thing called self care bae.

I like how determined she is at work tho. Hard working girls are cute.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ayase-san, working herself half to death. They can't possibly pay her enough for that level of crunch. Now I really want to see her happy!

Group Leader
Not gonna lie I'd prefer if the story revolves around Koharu and Ayase a little more since these last chapters have had Mizushima in them and kinda drift Mio away from the group. Maybe that's just me.

There will be time where the note at the credit page would read "See you in the last chapter" and that time is close.

Dex-chan lover
As a little unorthodox as they might be, Ayase sure is fortunate to have people as nice as those three in her circle. How many people do you know in your life who would offer to help clean up that behemoth of a mess on pg 11? And then proceed to cook you good meat? I'm willing to bet not many.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Disturbed by the occasional but increasingly frequent largeness of noses

Dex-chan lover
As a little unorthodox as they might be, Ayase sure is fortunate to have people as nice as those three in her circle. How many people do you know in your life who would offer to help clean up that behemoth of a mess on pg 11? And then proceed to cook you good meat? I'm willing to bet not many.
Hard to know. When my place starts to get messy, I don't let anyone in until I've cleaned up.

she said she gets paid a lot, she should just hire a housekeeper. her life is a mess bro lol

Users who are viewing this thread