JS-san to OL-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - Thereafter

Fed-Kun's army
No actual romance in the story sadly, but there was this at least:

1d8lly.png

Dex-chan lover
holy hell i did comment that i was waiting for the ending to see if it was worth reading, the ending made it pretty clear…..this! gut punched any one who though this was an romance story >.> were there was just one sided crush and that is all 0.0

hate yuri stories like this, some might love the story of unrequited love staying that way, but i don’t read Romance for THAT! which most times i don’t read ongoing yuri like this cuz it will leave me with an awful taste in my mouth, and for some reason Yuri does love to punch you in the stomach.

Dex-chan lover
holy hell i did comment that i was waiting for the ending to see if it was worth reading, the ending made it pretty clear…..this! gut punched any one who though this was an romance story >.> were there was just one sided crush and that is all 0.0

hate yuri stories like this, some might love the story of unrequited love staying that way, but i don’t read Romance for THAT! which most times i don’t read ongoing yuri like this cuz it will leave me with an awful taste in my mouth, and for some reason Yuri does love to punch you in the stomach.

Still no where near as bad as that one yuri where the love interest is the lady who's married to the MC's brother. Granted, it was a hell of a ride regardless.

I think this was just supposed to be a cute read (which it was). I was surprised they went for the wholesome route considering what type of doujins they make. lol

Dex-chan lover
Still no where near as bad as that one yuri where the love interest is the lady who's married to the MC's brother. Granted, it was a hell of a ride regardless.

I think this was just supposed to be a cute read (which it was). I was surprised they went for the wholesome route considering what type of doujins they make. lol
oh THAT ONE! i didn’t read it despite the ending of that story!

Users who are viewing this thread