Judge Lee Han Young

Fed-Kun's army
So basically this is Again My Life but with a judge instead of a prosecutor. It has a way better plot, i suggest reading it.

I have something I'd like to say, and it's that this manwha is only partially similar to Again My Life. Yes they are both revenge time-travel law stories, however, three main differences are seen.

1. The MC was betrayed by his wife and old "friend" before he was reincarnated

2. The MC is a judge rather than a prosecutor, and that already shows different power dynamics. Prosecutors are different to judges as the latter would preside over the law rather than practicing it like the former.

3. The MC time-travels to his first trial, rather than to his high school or smth similar, so we see more court action right off the bat. Chapter 2 or 3 may throw people off their bat, but it calms down in chapter 4 so just hold on.

I actually would hope that people can read this manwha and make decisions based on their own experiences than just following what others say and disregard it because it's probably "unoriginal". I think it's pretty interesting.

EDIT: Also the art's really good.

I like this, looks very good so far. Looking forward to more chapters, I like the main character

Also, the big daddy judge looks like Damon Gant lol. The artist must like the Ace Attorney series

also, true very like the again my life series, except this one has better art of the judge yelling.

Supporter
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!
Tbh, this judge feels more like an investigator than a judge.

Users who are viewing this thread