Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 38 - Squeak and Scout

Dex-chan lover
That barn looked pretty modern from the outside, if you ask me. There was even a nice silo right behind it. Artificial insemination is pretty advanced stuff, but on the other hand it doesn't require electronics or anything, so why not if he can make it work. A person with the power of a suitable law might be able to create liquid nitrogen for storing the stuff from a prize bull, but it wouldn't be economically possible, I guess. He might be able to do it locally if he had a rare slave knight with such a skill, but it would still do little for the whole nation.

As much as I like Liz, I'm still beginning to think Shingo should do something to keep her under control. While her jokes and plots are intelligent, they are hurting his job. He might want to consider sleeping in the same bed as her, for starters.

Double-page supporter
Okay, and im up to date again
Thanks for the release!

Still cant get over the fact that the author choose portuguese as his "magic language"...
If he could at least check if the phrases are more correct, that would make me a less cringe :x

Fed-Kun's army
@rayce I wouldn't be surprised if they did something which echoes the situation with the Hydra but with a different outcome to highlight how much they have all progressed together.

Dex-chan lover
@kaarme the traditional barn vs the newer barn doesn't look that different. Unless you count on large corp farm.
The difference being in the separation between males and females to prevent the males hurting the females.
and separation between males and another males, also to prevent fighting. I remember my neighbor goat males sent grazing together. They are not properly supervised as they merely tied with long leash to a tree, ended fighting and one break their horn.

Also, the barn depicted in the manga is relatively clean, the more traditional barn is by far filthier, with layers of shit mixed with mud underneath.
Tough, the author maybe only sees the classical barn in japan that already relatively cleaner than some traditional barn in other places.

Double-page supporter
Bestially + loli ...
Loli join the team now ...
😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just showing interest in Kuina, but making her butt of the joke before recruiting her does seem counterproductive.

Fun fact, the electrostimulation isn't what you think,
they stick a electro-dildo in the bulls butt and zap his prostate

Dex-chan lover
@youeverjust
i feel you man

@lordzarcon
i mean, he IS outright saying the bull has to ejaculate and that you can do it with electricity or jacking him off and there's a little girl who uses electricity right there...
liz is a monster. best monster

Dex-chan lover
Translation note, page 20:

Next to Chloe, it says "Ex-nobility, frog in a well". This is a Japanese idiom, part of a proverbial expression: 井の中の蛙大海を知らず (i no naka no kawazu taikai o shirazu, a frog in a well knows nothing of the great ocean). In this case, I think it would have been best to translate "frog in a well" as "ivory tower type", as a suitable Western idiom describing Chloe's sheltered upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
@tsunamininja

"Big fish in a small pond" carries a completely different meaning. It refers to someone who chooses to exercise power or influence in a narrow scope, in order that their power may be more complete. "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", as Milton put it.

"A frog in a well" is someone who (through narrowness of vision, or sheltered upbringing, or simple lack of education) is familiar only with the world within their own narrow horizon, and ignorant of the greater world outside. The closest analogous idiom (especially in this case) is to speak of someone who is from an "ivory tower".

Dex-chan lover
The main's solutions don't take into account the lack of technology. Sure its easy to clean manure if you have concrete pads and tractors. The best they could do with what they have is pasture rotation to let manure dry and parasites die off. Even then they would probably have open grazing rather than pastures.

Users who are viewing this thread