Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 41 - Mirage

Dex-chan lover
wow 8 months, weird that there's no sniper that tried to touch this series. btw thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
> I think i know she is, She's the Ara-ara pocahontas...
If she had an arnament like that and disappear immediately, would she be a queen dryad?

> That guy again, i remember there's an JRPG im playing years before, that there's this guy that seeks attention everytime on the near end of an arc, and acts cool and battle mania, and suddenly a boss battle against him.
My super expensive potion was wasted always

how many times does he have to scream just by seeing a woman, looks like the original world didnt have women in it

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this on your dropped list? Not that I'm complaining, more chapters is good.

Aggregator gang
@dextersTomato
> That guy again, i remember there's an JRPG im playing years before, that there's this guy that seeks attention everytime on the near end of an arc, and acts cool and battle mania, and suddenly a boss battle against him.
My super expensive potion was wasted always
So true, lol. 😂
Zaveid from Tales of Zestiria also have the same vibe. 🤣

lolol.... wasting a super expensive potion ever end arc... lol....
i know that pain.... all that grinding gone to waste.

Been soon long... I actually forgot who Tina is and if she was ever properly introduced.

Dex-chan lover
It’s because of the cover that i know but otherwise i’d have been inclined to imagine their dragon is brownish in color

Users who are viewing this thread