Juicy

Hello Juicy!

I recently found both Villainess Reverses the Hourglass and The Youngest Princess by chance from another scans group discord lounge, and I love it!

Hopefully I can get invited to your discord channel so I can keep up and get notified for updates or chat with you and other readers as well.

Thank you so much for translating these series!

xoxo ✨

obsessed with villainess reverses the hourglass
would love a discord link if you're currently maintaining a server
would also like to make a donation if you have a group patreon/ko-fi
thanks for your service

Group Leader
Hello, your releases is so awesome, if i may, can i re translate your work for the youngest princess and the villains reserves the hourglass to indonesian language? Thank youu.. and please keep update until the manhwa ends 😍😍

rkr

Thank you for your translations! Very much appreciated during these times. 😄
Do you guys have a discord?

Thank you sooo much for your always-fresh-and-juicy Villainess Reverses the Hourglass updateee (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Stay healthy and juicy my friends ~

thank you for your consistent updates! i really appreciate the fact that you would rather do few series but put out fresh updates rather than, like other groups ,getting more they can handle and then failing to "deliver"!

Omg an Hourglass update (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Thank you so much for your consistent efforts!! The artwork is soo beautiful and your translations are always juicy a joy to read ❤
(I agree with @l-_-l on that, last thing we want is making things hard for u >o< )

Is it possible for you to fix the upload of chapter 27 of the youngest princess?
It says it was posted but no one can read it. I am sorry for bothering you, Thank you for all your hard work

Sad to hear you guys are disbanding. Thank you for all the hard work and good luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you for all your hard work! Your group has done fine work indeed. Best of luck to all your members.

Thank you so much for your awesome and hard work! ❤️ I'll miss you guys and wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread