Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 234 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ⑫

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope Gojo would win...

Normally, these characters lose in this kinda battle... hell, Almight was one of the few exceptions and he was crippled right after and only had a pyrrhic victory...

I kinda hope Gojo would win...

Normally, these characters lose in this kinda battle... hell, Almight was one of the few exceptions and he was crippled right after and only had a pyrrhic victory...
Agree, though I feel like both Sukuna and Gojo have to double-knockout each other. The power scaling and difference between Gojo, Sukuna, and everyone else feels so heavy toward those two that if either loses it seems like the other can wipe the rest of the side.

How can Yuta compare to a malevolent shrine more than once when he said it's insane that Gojo can? How can someone like Mahito compare to Gojo?

power scaling go brrrrr, though i hope we can see gojo versus kenjaku though so he gets one last closure with suguru

Dex-chan lover
Agree, though I feel like both Sukuna and Gojo have to double-knockout each other. The power scaling and difference between Gojo, Sukuna, and everyone else feels so heavy toward those two that if either loses it seems like the other can wipe the rest of the side.

How can Yuta compare to a malevolent shrine more than once when he said it's insane that Gojo can? How can someone like Mahito compare to Gojo?

power scaling go brrrrr, though i hope we can see gojo versus kenjaku though so he gets one last closure with suguru
Welp, I'm more afraid of Sukuna needing to be defeated by our little MC or something...

I'd like it for once if the teenage MC can rely on the adults to solve his problems...

Like I get that kids should learn to solve their own sh*t... but they should also learn to rely on adults more too...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'm more afraid of Sukuna needing to be defeated by our little MC or something...

I'd like it for once if the teenage MC can rely on the adults to solve his problems...

Like I get that kids should learn to solve their own sh*t... but they should also learn to rely on adults more too...
yeah that would be nice. one of my favorite scenes in the manga was in the Mahito arc where Nanami told Yuuji “adults should protect children” and he actually did exactly that. lol i miss Nanami, RIP

the chapters have felt so death flaggy with Gojo. even this one where he’s getting close to doing hollow purple again (he started the fight that way so it would be fitting if the fight ended with the result of hollow purple). i’d love for him to survive at least because the manga is off the rails already lol might as well do the unexpected.

would also make sense considering Gojo's whole argument is how important youth is for kids and how it's being taken away by jujutsu anomalies like sukuna taking over yuji's body

not too sure how it'll go...kinda want gojo to defy odds and be the strongest of all time especially since its all "up to him" here, but also think in certain situations a sukuna win fits (though it is getting a bit stale especially with kenjaku beating yuki tsukumo and sukuna taking over fushiguro

I hope they both kill each other or something.
Great chapter , thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread