Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 237 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ⑭

Dex-chan lover
i have noticed that the translation by you guys is substantially better than the one done by the official release, or at the very least easier to follow and understand, and that weirds me out so much.
I do too. One difference that solidified this was when Yuji was talking to Choso about the cursed corpses, in the official he said your brothers, and in TCB he said our brothers. It felt like he acknowledged their kindhip, but it was also a low-key moment where he referred to Choso as his elder brother. I think of that as character growth in text, and I would've missed out on it if I just read the official version.

Double-page supporter
i have noticed that the translation by you guys is substantially better than the one done by the official release, or at the very least easier to follow and understand, and that weirds me out so much.
The official English translator John Werry is notoriously bad for sub-par translations. He calls Gojo's Blue, Azure even though Red is still there like normal instead of changing it to say, Crimson.

I think it was the last chapter where a much better translator did the job because J. Werry was unavailable last week. He also happens to be a fan of the series and took time to make sure it was good quality.

Double-page supporter
100% the official english translator for Viz is fucking dogshit, he's either contracted to be with for a while or Viz won't him since hes been tainting translations over for a decade so they dont care (Ex. One-Punch Man, Demon Slayer, Ofc JJK and many more)

i fucking hate Viz because they dont give a single fuck about fixing most translation issues because people keep buying the fucking volumes

Users who are viewing this thread