Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 240 - Idiot Survivor!! ~Live On~

Dex-chan lover
This author sense of "I like the villains, so I will give them max stats in Luck and Plot Armor, because they are cool" its start to rot the story and spoils the Journey of like to see the end of the story, if you know "the Bad guy always wins because POTATOES and you know they are cool psychopaths" without something can stops him, why we bother to care about

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This author sense of "I like the villains, so I will give them max stats in Luck and Plot Armor, because they are cool" its start to rot the story and spoils the Journey of like to see the end of the story, if you know "the Bad guy always wins because POTATOES and you know they are cool psychopaths" without something can stops him, why we bother to care about

Yeah it kinda feels like that with Kenjaku on this chapter, he's just extremely knowledgeable in COMEDY skits!? Why would he know anything like that from modern days and then being able to actually be funny, it's not like he ate that many people's brains or a comedian. I don't know... It feels weird.

Dex-chan lover
Guess
Yeah it kinda feels like that with Kenjaku on this chapter, he's just extremely knowledgeable in COMEDY skits!? Why would he know anything like that from modern days and then being able to actually be funny, it's not like he ate that many people's brains or a comedian. I don't know... It feels weird.
i mean he’s always been more less a funny guy from his other appearances, also dont forget he’s been active for a thousand years, he’s not like the others who were cursed artefact. Why wouldn’t he know about the modern days.

Dex-chan lover
Guess

i mean he’s always been more less a funny guy from his other appearances, also dont forget he’s been active for a thousand years, he’s not like the others who were cursed artefact. Why wouldn’t he know about the modern days.
one of the problem in jump manga is sometimes there's lack of info they provide about the characters in the manga

Aggregator gang
one of the problem in jump manga is sometimes there's lack of info they provide about the characters in the manga
The fact that Gege keep introducing characters only to throw them off right away is not helping either. That naked lady, beam pomade guy, the explosion dude. They treated them like some episodic villains that barely had any presence, heck some of them doesn't even matter. Or maybe that's the point? Idc anymore:meguu:

I'm still mad over what they did to Tsumiki and Panda though.

Last edited:
This is clearly just the author ad-libbing some niche interest for low-effort filler content while they rest or work on the main plot. Disappointing...

Dex-chan lover
Guess

yeah, but it seems like he knows some random ass niche comedy facts that a regular person would have no idea about. unless he was spending his days off from trying to merge humanity watching fucking cable comedy shows... but that's patently ridiculous lol

Maybe he watched alot of TV when he was a housewife Idk

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt it be soooooooo funny if gojo was alive. omg im laughing my ass off. and even funnier? nanami and nobara (not that she's dead) XDDDDDDDDDDD that would be hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread