Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 255 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㉗

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kind of surprised Maki has been surviving this long lol, she has been a walking red flag since it was clear the manga was made a kill fest

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure what to say at this point. There's a certain level of confidence these folks are putting off when they come in. "An unhealed heart, his domain is sealed" and from him being wounded too, but it's all ended the exact same way like a chapter later. These newcomers are gonna get absolutely gobstomped by Sukuna next chapter.

I guess we just gotta wait until Yuji has some aneurysm level angy and unlocks some special Sukuna slapping power before this ends. I'm betting.. about 15-20 more chapters before we see any semblance of an ending.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
JJK needs an abridged series. I've never seen a manga have so much filler. At this point just kill off all the characters so we can be done with this. It is clear the author hates everyone he wrote

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait until Sukuna almost dies, and then Gege himself will descend into the manga and give him a Sensu bean

Users who are viewing this thread