Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 261 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㉞

Aggregator gang
Guys trust Gege he is bringing Gojo back, if the soul is the body and the body is the soul and with the body being functionally complete if Gojo isnt a bum also he will return from the airport and save jujutsu kaisen
That's Kenjaku's conclusion, but Mahito talked back that "each technique may true to its own principle", which objects Kenjaku's argument

Double-page supporter
idk how to feel about this chapter tbh... i rather have kenjaku come back i felt like his story was not complete AT ALL
Yeah, I like Kenjaku as a better villain than Sukuna (who is also cool nonetheless). Everything from the beginning until today is part of Kenjaku's plans so seeing him go out after a comedy show is kinda...

Having said that here's some Nobara copium
njCouee.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I like Kenjaku as a better villain than Sukuna (who is also cool nonetheless). Everything from the beginning until today is part of Kenjaku's plans so seeing him go out after a comedy show is kinda...

Having said that here's some Nobara copium
njCouee.png
100% agreed i feel like most characters went out really sad... Nobara... Yuki... Kenny... GOJO... (imma be honest choso is whatever to me) and at this point she might come back (i sadly doubt it tho, i wouldnt mind being wrong tho)

also i think kenjaku was a cool villian but i love seeing sukuna whoop everyone's ass lol

Dex-chan lover
Guys trust Gege he is bringing Gojo back, if the soul is the body and the body is the soul and with the body being functionally complete if Gojo isnt a bum also he will return from the airport and save jujutsu kaisen
yapping

Users who are viewing this thread