Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 262 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 34

Dex-chan lover
Is it true that they are taking a break cuz of the Elden Ring DLC?

Dex-chan lover
another week of mediocrity letsfuckingoooooooooooooooooooo

can anyone explain to me Sukuna thinking that about the crows? like, the entire thing felt out of the blue, doesnt make sense

another week of mediocrity letsfuckingoooooooooooooooooooo

can anyone explain to me Sukuna thinking that about the crows? like, the entire thing felt out of the blue, doesnt make sense
You can't use your Cursed Technique while using Domain Amplification but while Sukuna fought Gojo, he managed to do it by imbuing his technique into his Domain. But since it all happened in the Domain, the crows that are recording the whole fight so they could watch on screen couldn't record that footage. Therefore, Yuta and the others didn't know he could do that.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't yuuta inherit all of gojo's memories when using kenjaku's technique and whatever happened inside gojo's mini barrier?

Dex-chan lover
that last panel got me all kindsa worried lol.

then again we been coasting thru this arc so atp i cant find myself surprised by anything that'll happen

Fed-Kun's army
shouldn't yuuta inherit all of gojo's memories when using kenjaku's technique and whatever happened inside gojo's mini barrier?
There has been no confirmation whether the case is insta-learn, or the hacker (Yuta and Kenjaku) has to look for it themselves.

Double-page supporter
He takes a break every 2 weeks.
Also he has fallen ill and clearly couldn't finish the chapter.
He's also had several other works he needed to do like the colored Cover,Cover for WSJ and Cover for Volume 27
you're right. Wrong to criticize a guy for taking a break so often when idk what the job is like and I probably would've gave up months ago

Users who are viewing this thread